Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving, etc....


It's been a while since I've written...been fairly busy! We had a nice Thanksgiving. It was great being off work for a week and spending time with family. We had Thanksgiving dinner with Shannon's family a couple of days before Thanksgiving, and then spent a couple of days at my parents' house. Of course we ate tons of delicious food! I wish I could cook like my mom. I just didn't get that in my genes! LOL!!!

Shannon and I did a lot of Christmas shopping (without the kids), and got almost everything done. Then Brittany and Leslie Scott decorated my tree, and it is beautiful. This is probably the first time in my life I didn't decorate it myself. But, getting older makes it more of a hassel than it being FUN! However, I spent about 4 hours wrapping presents. And last night Brittany helped me make bows for all of the gifts. That took several hours, too. But it was fun spending some quality "girl" time. Britt enjoys doing that kind of stuff just like I do. So, we have the house decorated, and besides a few more gifts to pick up....we're about done! YEAH!!!

Tyler's birthday is Dec.11, so we are gonna have about 1o or 12 boys spending the night. OMG...that will be a trip! But, that's what he wanted. They'll play the playstation, xbox, and WII all night...and keep me up all night, too!!! Sounds like a blast...lol! So, I have a few days left to get the cake ordered and pick up all the snacks and stuff. That shouldn't be too much trouble! Well, that's it for now!TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I have been checking in from time to time. I haven't posted on mine in a while, seems like there is always something to do. The kids are growing up way to fast! Brittany looks so grown up. I hope y'all have a great Christmas. Tell everyone hello from us.

    ReplyDelete