Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pee-Wee Football


I love to watch my children participate in sports! However, sitting in the rain and freezing my booty off is not my idea of fun! Lee Academy's pee-wee football team had their first football game of the season tonight, and Brittany had to cheer. We arrived on time, actually, but it began to rain as soon as we arrived. I didn't have my umbrella; I guess I left it at work. So, I dropped the kids off and made a mad dash downtown to find one. I managed to find one and headed back to the field, and I actually made it on time. Granted, the rain had stopped. So for a little while I got to enjoy Brittany's cheering. UNTIL...yes, the rain started again. So, for two hours I froze while watching Britt shiver and shake (from the cold...not her dance moves). We finally made it home, and of course the rain has stopped. Now, Britt, Tyler, and I are taking turns taking baths to warm up, then time to study!!! Tyler only has four tests tomorrow....ugh....again, not my idea of fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is all in a days work for a busy Mom, and that you are and a wonderful Mom at that. Brittany's picture is so cute. I hope Tyler did well on his test. I love you all.
    Love ya
    Mama

    ReplyDelete