Thursday, September 4, 2008

My first blog!

Well here goes my first experience with blogging. School is back in...full force!!! I am teaching 8th grade reading at Coahoma County Jr. High School. Junior high students are a big challenge, and I stay extremely busy. Brittany and Tyler keep me busy at home, too. Brittany is in 6th grade this year, and Tyler is in 3rd at Lee Academy. So far, they have had more homework than they did all last year. They are both doing very well, though. Progress reports should come out soon. I expect nothing but A's. As much as they study they should have nothing less!!!! Shannon is the stay-at-home dad. His health is much better, and he has lost about 30 pounds. He gets the children to school and picks them up. That is one thing I don't have to stress about! When I get home, the kids spend an hour or so doing homework and then studying. Brittany is a pee-wee cheerleader, and she has her first football game tonight. She will start gymnastics back up again soon. Tyler is "free" right now, but had a LONG baseball season this summer. His All-Star team came in runners-up in the state championship. It was a wonderfully rewarding season for him!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog, you are so very talented, the pictures and all are great.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my blog! Keep checking it, and don't forget to leave comments!!!

    ReplyDelete