Sunday, September 7, 2008

Parenting

Sometimes parents don't make their feelings clear; they assume that their children know of the deep love they feel for them. Yet, when misunderstandings occur, and things are left unsaid, it can lead to needless doubts and insecurities.
I don't ever want my children to feel insecure, and I want them to remember the important words that I tell them...now and forever. Because these words are never changing.

YOU are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. There is nothing I'd rather see than your smile, and nothing I'd rather hear than your laughter.

I'm proud of the person you have become. And no matter what happens in your life, I have confidence in your ability to make the right choices. I love you.

I know that I'm tough on you both at times, but it's only because I want to push you to be the best that you can be!!! I truly mean well. I will be here to share in your joy, your pain, your sorrow, and your pride. ALWAYS!!!

Love,
Your mom

1 comment: